Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Okay..I did it. I got my hair extensions out. I need some advice now.?

I had them in about 2 months. They were bothering me and hard to maintain, so I got them out. Prior to putting them in, (Great Lengths), I had a chopped up short hair cut due to bad highlights and bad straightener last year that literally melted my hair and left it thin and in BAD shape. I hate this. I'm living a hair H$LL! My short chopped hair cut was salvaged for the most part but appears a little thinner even though slightly longer. When wet, I look like a drowned rat, literally. I want to know if clip-in extensions would be an option while I try to grow this mess out or would they break my hair and damage it even further. I'm to the point of going to Hair Club for Women/Men. Anyone been there? Anyway, I'm caucasion, I had fine thin naturally curly hair that was long (past my shoulders) last year and although fuzzy, quite attractive, but now it looks like I went through chemo (except for the top). Please help. Would clipins be okay? What can I do to get it to grow in



Okay..I did it. I got my hair extensions out. I need some advice now.?

Well I have short hair that I like, but sometimes I want to change it up. You should try half-wigs they are awesome. They are basically clip in wigs but they blend so well with your hair people hardly notice. Trying google for some good sites or just try www.hairsisters.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment