Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I have long hair thinking about cutting it but can't make a decision. Just want some opinions.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i think guys like the longer hair, but then again, who cares what they prefer? (i'm a bit on the independent side). anyway, if you think you'll look better w/ short or long, then do what you want. you make yourself happy.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I love women with long hair. I think it makes them sexier.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i'd say go for it, my best friend had pretty long hair and just cut it recently and she looks great! and also more grown up. plus you know that it'll always grow back if u dont like it.



i'd say if your nervous about it, have the stylist cut a little bit off at a time and then keep getting shorter if needed until you like it.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

long



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I like long hair. It makes me feel sexy. Short hair just makes me feel average.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i have long hair and thats what i perfer you can curl and put it up in a ponytail easier



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Mine is medium and i like it..it's comfortable..



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Couldn't hurt to make a change, and of course it's a personal preference. As for you, I've always preferred a girl with long hair, so my answer would be not to take too much off.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i am tellin ya you go to short and you will regret it i do it has taken me forever to get it to grow out again



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Long hair is much better. Guys like long hair better and it looks better. Even though it is the summer and it's hot on your neck you should leave it long because you can do cuter and more things with your hair. Just put it up if it is bothering you. DON'T GO SHORT! If you need to add more style do some layers.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

long is really beautiful,but most ppl prefer short hair for easy maintanance.,but what ever hair you have try to fix up with the most suitable shmapoo for your hair type,never keep switching shampoos,dont use tight clips,brush your hair atleast twice a day,colourants are cool but they do reduse volume to an extend,never try permimng or straightaning.......leave your hair like hwat it is.but just groom it well.



PS;people think lots of hair is really attractive :* i think the same



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i like my long hair



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

i think long



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

the longer the better



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Long hair is nicer. as long as it does not to get straggly looking. You need to keep the ends trimmed so it's healthy



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I don't think really short hair looks to good. You could get layers or something like that.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I think a lot of women %26amp; men like long hair.But as for me I love all lengths and that why I wear hair weaves so I can do it all. The thing that is kinda different is that I get a lot of complments off my shorts do's from men%26amp;women so feel free to expriment with your hair.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Well it seems that most men love their women with long hair. But don't let that be a ultimate decision in keeping it long because what others might find "hot", because at the end it is up to YOU what makes you look and feel good. I love my hair short and don't care who likes it or not. Also if you have well defined features or the right face shape to pull it off, give it a go. Besides there are a variety of cute and funky cuts you can try out.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

short



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

don't cut it, just trim the ends, I hate it when my hair is short, I had it just a bit over my shoulders once and I hated it.



If you have long hair you can do more with it, have different hairstyles.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

long hair is great I love it! Had it cut shortish years ago and regretted it they day after! You can do loads with long hair, tie it up, curl it, straighten it. Maybe you could look up some different or unusual styles to waer your hair in.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

It's up to what hairdressing will you choose



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

I prefer long layered hair



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

Long hair with a pretty face is nice, but so is short hair with the right petite features... like a pretty face, smallish nose, tiny ears or angled jawline. You need style advice from a professional who can take your total look and style options into account.



Long or short hair? What do most people prefer?

The Shorter the better it's a whole lot easier to manage short hair than it is long

No comments:

Post a Comment