Monday, May 7, 2012

I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea wh

okay so this sounds dumb, but my hair is short, above the sholders, it was actually cut into a faux hawk, but now i am growing it out...it is all pretty much the same length, but i have no idea what to do with it. i can do a poof, but other than that i have no idea what to do. any ideas?



I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea what to do! help!

I hate it when my hair gets in that in between stage too! If it is almost the same layer, personally, I would add layers to it. Layers add deminsion and contrast to your hair, and a lot of times it can make it appear longer. Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!



I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea what to do! help!

wear a hat :P



I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea what to do! help!

oh my hair's at that akward in-between stage right now... i got it cut for locks of love in the summer... and every 2 monthes i kept getting it cut back to the same length becuz it gets to this weird stage right at my shoulders. but im just gonna deal with it and let it grow out for now. so you could get some like bangs, or layers to help play it up while your waiting for it to grow to the length you want.



I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea what to do! help!

mix aloe leaf with your shampoo every time you wash your hair ......... it stays shiny and your hair grows



mix the shampoo in a blender with the aloe leaf but you have to peel off the skin fron the leaf and blend it ... to get you hair even cut it until you have a same level but dont go too short if your face is rounded it might look wierd



I have short hair, and am trying to grow it out, but it's at a weird length - i have no idea what to do! help!

I would either go to a stylist and get a style at that length or get temporary hair extensions.



Awkward lengths of hair are unattractive cause it always looks funny and if you're not good at doing your hair, you'll look a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment