Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Help? I have short hair... ;[?

Hi. I'm Indian/Dominican/Puerto Rican.



I have REALLY kinky, course hair, And it poofs up like an afro. %26gt;_%26lt;



I don't like my hair, because it's grows too short-



and I have to keep cutting it because I have to straighten it which causes dead ends -



Anyone know of a way that I can get my hair to grow faster, And straighten it without split ends?



Products, Links, and back-up information are greatly appreciated, and sure to win best answer and 5 Stars. [: !



Thanks --



Hair Help? I have short hair... ;[?

redken allsoft, its made for hair like yours, wash your hair everyother day so that you can maintain the oils your hair needs to stay healthy, once you get to the blow drying part it is very important to use a silkening serum (chi, biosilk) because this serum is going to protect your hair from the heat and result in less damage... your hair will grow out eventually, in the meantime try daily vitamins and eating healthy, you can also let your hair air dry if you are not planning on doing anything....



Hair Help? I have short hair... ;[?

Eating green beans is meant to make ya hair grow faster. xD



Try using a special type of conditioner for that type of hair.You could also call a salon and get information. They'd be the best place to call. Goodluck!



Hair Help? I have short hair... ;[?

try BB (bumble and Bumble) strightening and antifrizz gel. Also try only using conditioner, but only if your hair doesn't get greasy. Other wise try only shampoo on roots and conditioner on ends. As for shampoos you could use Frutuse, or a striaghtening or moisterizing type. Also hairspray works, but it's very flamable I accidently got part of my hair on fire (no worries, I put it out in a second).



Oh yeah, I would not use a strightening iron or hair dryer for a while or otherwise when you grow up this problem will only be worse. Try a perm if you know you're always going to want straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment