Monday, May 7, 2012

Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

im thinking of getting a real short haircut. how should i get it cut? im tired of my hair the way it is. my hair longer becomes uncontrollable and hard to style with gel since it is thinning alittle and defines the thinning. i've tried the spike thing before and my hair doesnt cooperate or look that good



this is me with shorter hair on left and current on right http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1750/...



i need advice on what style and how short. im thinking something buzzed but not bald. im thinking possibly like a number 3 or 4. would that be good?



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

I think I like you in the shorter hair. (Is that the Golden Gate Bridge in the background?)



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

i think u should do whatever makes u happy! Report It



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

I honestly don't think you should cut it, but that's personal preference based on the photo. It looks better at current length. And yeah, harder to manage but think of girls with really long hair. We do it every day to look presentable. What's a few mins every morning?



Keep it as is.



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

leave it as it is its cute and fluffy =)



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

buzzed would be good. maybe just a bit longer...



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

this is only the millionth time i saw this picture, that some celeberty or something. its not really you



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

i like it longer, you could try different parts or have ur girlfriend or someone help u expieriment with it. theres not much to do with it cuz its short. maybe you could grow it out...?



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

You should cut your hair shorter.*_*



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

no, leave it longer.



Ladies, should I cut my hair shorter?? easy 10pts?

keep it a little bit longer than a buzz.



basicly the first picture looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment