Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I recently had my hair cut short! AHHHHHHH! I don't know how to style it. My hair is thick and it was cut into layers but longer layers on the top. I just don't konw what the heck to do with it??? It's very annoying!! Does anyone have any ideas to help me out before i go insane!! Im so picky about my hair!!!!



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

try getting like a gel and making it spiky in the back.



like get some of the gel on your hand,



start from the bottom of your hair line(at your neck) and just rub your hands to the top of your head. thats what i would do!



hope it helps



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

maybe try curling the first layer under since it longer and flipping the bottom layers out!



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

longer on the top ?? i would straigten it and kind of flip it out so you can see all of the layers



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

who cut your hair?? they should be shot. i dont quite understand your hair cut. long on top and short underneth. i think you should go to a different salon, they may be able to fix it, however they may need to cut is again, to even out the layers, you may end up with a "meg ryan" hair cut. if you do let them cut you hair again, you should try "fizz eaze" to style it.



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

try getting it into a messy wild style!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment