Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm asking you!! Poll: long hair or short hair on girls. what is sexier?

debating whether to cut my hair or not...? what do ya think...i have hair that's half way down my back.



I'm asking you!! Poll: long hair or short hair on girls. what is sexier?

it depends on who is wearing it. ask your friends what suits you better.



I'm asking you!! Poll: long hair or short hair on girls. what is sexier?

Well, that's a little long for me, but short isn't the way to go either. Cut it so that it just reaches above your shoulders.



I'm asking you!! Poll: long hair or short hair on girls. what is sexier?

Cut it to where your bra strap is. I think that is the sexiest length.



I'm asking you!! Poll: long hair or short hair on girls. what is sexier?

it depends on the shape of ur face but hving tooooo long hair would b sumhow dull n with tooooo short hair u wont b able 2 style ur hair differently ...

No comments:

Post a Comment