Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair??????

Hey:)



Okay, so over the past few weeks I've been thinking of getting my hair cut short at the back. I don't really know how to explain, but I suppose it's kind of like (I think her name is) Victoria Beckham's hair ( http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/wp-content... ) except there would be more long hair at the front and i think it would probably be a bit longer.



I have some pics of me here, but please don't comment on how ugly I am, i know i'm not the most beautiful person, but everyone's pretty in some way.



( http://i21.tinypic.com/nd9ahw.jpg )



( http://i20.tinypic.com/adjoms.jpg )



( http://i22.tinypic.com/4syywi.jpg )



Also, I was wondering what face shape I am? (oval, square, round etc.)



I think i'm either square or oval but I can't tell.



Hair??????

I say go for the haircut. But what I really want to say is how lovely I think you are. You look to me to be an artist of some sort. A writer perhaps? Or a painter. You have a very thoughtful face and that is more beautiful then high cheekbones and fluffy lashes. A creative woman who actually uses her brain! What could be more attractive. There is nothing ugly about you my dear! On the contrary, you have the kind of beauty that will last you your lifetime. If I saw you sitting in a coffee shop, I would want to meet you and talk about anything and everything. There's a fire in there! Let it light up the landscape of your world! If this sounds corny, I don't care. Sometimes the truth is corny and I'm all about truth.



Head up, shoulders back and be proud of your beauty!



Hair??????

www.makeover-4-u.blogspot.com



Nice tips!



Hair??????

You would look great with that cut and style. You have the same face as victoria. You are not ugly either.



Hair??????

the Victoria Beckem hairstyle would look cute on you! You have her same face shape and all!



Hair??????

You have an oval face, so you would be able to carry off most hairstyles. I personally like your hair at the length it is now.



Hair??????

the pictures are not the greatest, so i couldn't really tell you what face shape you are. but if you want that hairstyle, i'd say go for it girl!!! if you don't like it when you get it, just remember that your hair will grow out eventually!!!



Hair??????

Oval face..



The VB haircut.. Go for it!



+ Don't put yourself down so much!



Hair??????

i dont think you will match that hair cut.try a long shag.



Hair??????

Please quit saying that you are ugly. Have confidence in yourself. Confidence is way sexier than a new haircut. I like the new hairdo that you are trying to go for. I also like your present hair. If you don't go for the new haircut just lighten up your current hair and add some highlights . Then put some make up on and girl you will be a knock out. Try to define your eyebrows because they are too light. Also use eyeliner. Please do this before you go for that haircut because I think your hair looks great as it is.



Hair??????

yeah u should now go do it it will look so fabulous on u



Hair??????

You have an oval face.



I'd say go for the haircut! But if you're not ready to do that yet, maybe you could go to a wig store and try to find a wig in that style (or buy a halloween wig and cut it). Then you could try it on and see how it looks on you.



And yes, a confident smile will make you look more beautiful! 50% of beauty is ignoring your flaws and projecting confidence!



Hair??????

I would suggest this style for you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2h0CkFFA...



Hair??????

Hi, my bf is a stylist and is standing here to answer your question.



He says: you are looking for a short graduated A-line bob (like Victoria Beckham). Victoria's is cropped in the back, but you would want it longer, but still graduated layers. There are a couple disconnected pieces in the front where the fringe is.



Make sure you bring a picture and a copy of this answer.



Your face shape is oval and you have great classic features!



Best,



tone %26amp; fred

No comments:

Post a Comment