Saturday, May 5, 2012

Do people have different oppinions on people when they have long hair compared to short hair?

I had long hair and yeah everyone was kool and they was like your cute with long hair. but last friday my girlfriends mother told her that if I cut my hair she would let us spend more time together and of course I cut my hair a few inches actually about 8 inches I liked my long hair but I cut it for me and my girlfriend. now everyone is more open to me and more welling to talk to me, my hair was clean and fine when it was long so is there something with long hair that people have a problem with?



Do people have different oppinions on people when they have long hair compared to short hair?

Yes, unfortunately there is. I don't know exactly what that is, but it is definately a problem. Nothing at all wrong with long hair as far as I'm concerned!!! I have great male friends with hair much longer than mine. I feel sorry for your girlfriends' mother that she just can't accept you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment