Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

Summer was so hot, I got hair cut. Oops. Too short. But I like it.



In few monthes you get bored from short hair and kinda regretting what I've done to my hair!!! lol



Dam* I miss my long hair.



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

well, not totally regret but did get one that didn't like. my hair was a bit past my mid back and i decided to donate it, so i went and got it to above my shoulders/lower neck, right around that area, i almost cried, haha. but after i got used to it and my hair relaxed a bit it wasn't too bad, but its a pain cause i like to pull my hair back when i'm feeling lazy and it's really hard to do now...and the bangs never go back(they can't reach the ponytail) and it looks weird w/bobby pins, but it was a for a good cause, so it's ok, but i still miss my long hair... =[



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

I did the SAME THNG a few years ago and afterwards I tottaly hated the look but now my hairs down to my lower back and I will NEVER cut it again!



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

Dyed my hair blonde, then it grew out and I chopped it all off.



Had a boys' hair cut for a full year.



Now it's almost up to my back.



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

i died the ends of my hair hott pink



it looked cute but i had blonde highlights so when it got wet the pink seeped into the rest of my hair :/



a nightmare to get out



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

I have never really regretted a hair style change, but I have had the novelty wear off way faster than my hair grew back. something about long hair that can give you some security when you feel insecure.Now I am in my thirties, long hair is too much of a hassle, but I maintain my mature status without going shorter than chin length!



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

that is the reason why I've never cut my hair really short... it took too long for it to grow!!!!



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

Yes, I did the same thing but this month in December. Now its hard to place back in a pony tail. I never want to cut it this short to my chin length again. It looks cute but Hard to put back I do regret it and miss my longer hair.



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

I cut my hair all the time...long hair does NOTHING for me...no regrets there...ooh waiit...there was a time...when i was in grade 6 lol...the hair dresser cut it above my chin...and I have an egg shapped head...that doesn't work -.- lol %26amp; a time when my hair dresser cut my side bangs too short 0.0...it was soooo ugly...that was last year when I was in grade 9...I thought it looked good too...ahaha



now I have bangs....and my hair is like nelly firtado's new style....but shoulder length....I don't know about the bangs sometimes...it makes my face look wider lol



but I have a big forehead....=\



Girls, after change your hair style. Any regrets?

I have spent the last 2 years growing my hair, from pixie short to shoulder length, going through all the really hard awkward stages and having finally got there, my b/f then said that he hates it like this and it ages me, so next year I am cutting it all off pixie short again.

No comments:

Post a Comment