Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Any tips in finding a good barber to cut off my dreadlocks in Austin,TX? I have coarse hair, want it

I would like to find a barber that is comfortable working with hair like mine, and I would ulimately like to cut my dreadlocks and have a cut like Usher or Justin Timberlake. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go.



Any tips in finding a good barber to cut off my dreadlocks in Austin,TX? I have coarse hair, want it cut short

if it was me, id go to a black salon to have my hair done like that.....anybody that deals with black hair can handle cutting off dreads %26amp; fading your hair.....



Birds Barbershop



(512) 442-8800



2110 S Lamar Blvd Ste B



Austin, TX 78704



Any tips in finding a good barber to cut off my dreadlocks in Austin,TX? I have coarse hair, want it cut short

Just cut them yourself and then go to a barbershop for shaping, especially since you want to go super short anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment