Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HAIR CHALLENGED!! need help desperately! PLEASE?

I went tonight to get my hair cut short (had pic in hand to show HOW i wanted it, well that's not what I got) I do not know what to do with my hair, how to style it nothing. I am VERY hair challenged, only thing I am good at is ponytails.Here's what I am up against. OK the hair closest to my neck is the shortest at about 2in. the top is about 4in. (it hits the top of my cheek bone) But the change in length is not gradual it goes from being about 2in all the way to top of my head and theres a 4in. layer sitting on top of it. She also gave me "side swept" bangs that are to short to do them side swept and too long to do straight across forehead. My hair is SUPER EXTREMELY thick. (i cant stress that enough) I think it would be cute if I could have the back tossled kinda flipped out and teh top layer flat ironed, I can't figure out how to do that (flip) and when I tried flat ironing the whole thing since top too short it looks HORRIBLE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. Holidays coming :-((



HAIR CHALLENGED!! need help desperately! PLEASE?

Flipping out with a straightener should work no matter the length at the top. Just take it layer by layer starting with the longest. Put the rest up into a half pony so you can easily access it, then let a little down and do that, then a little more, and so on. If the straightener isn't working out for you buy some type of styling wax (I suggest garner fructis) and take piece by piece and mold it the way you want the hair to go. Take the ends and pull them outward, take the top layer and pull it straight down. Remember, it will take practice. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work at first. PRACTICE IS KEY. I can help you more if you'd like, feel free to email or im me!



HAIR CHALLENGED!! need help desperately! PLEASE?

no problem, be sure to check out my beauty and style help site www.freewebs.com/helpmystyle Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment