Monday, May 7, 2012

Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

I閳ユ獡 thinking of getting a buzzcut. Probably like a little longer like a 4 on top and maybe shorter on the sides. Hair is thinning alittle so if i use gel it makes it worse and more noticable. It also gets kinda curly/wavy as it gets longer. Would real short hair be a good look for me? I'm going tomorrow to get it cut



http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4589/...



http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8931/...



I'm looking for a look that is low maintenance, professional, and finally makes me look good



what should i do



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

eh, go for it!!!!! hair grows back! and your hair is short so it will grow out quick again :)



don't worry about it.. if it looks really bad, just say you did it for cancer or something



hairs just hair :)



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

I like your hair now



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

just keep it the way it is



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

keep it the way it is....



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

it looks fine now



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

yeah definetly! i think guys who get buzz cuts are hot



Should I cut my hair shorter/buzzed?? (pics)?

I think you should cut your hair the way you want it,it's your hair not anyone Else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment