Friday, March 30, 2012

Dream interpretation: About hair?

I'm a guy, and I normally have short hair. Last night I had a dream that I had long hair. In my dream my girlfriend and best friend were making fun of me for my long hair, so I cut it short myself.



Usually, dreaming of hair being cut is a bad omen for women with long hair. But I can't find any information about having long hair being cut short when normally your hair is short. I also can't find anything about peopel making fun of you in dreams.



The only reason I ask is that I barely remember any of my dreams. However, this one was so vivid that I now i'm curious.



Dream interpretation: About hair?

Just a quick quote here.



"To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight."



And Also:



"To dream that you have long hair, indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation."



Dream interpretation: About hair?

You are obviously feeling self-concious about your looks in general, not just your hair. I suggest you stop worrying about it. If you need to lose weight, workout and don't eat as much, if you have acne see a dermatologist. If you have no fashion sense ask around for opinions on what looks best on you, then follow the advice. The important thing is to try your best and just except that it has to be good enough. People who don't like you for who you are after that aren't worth being around.



Dream interpretation: About hair?

Hair usually represents your thinking or thoughts. Were you having a mental joust with your gf and best friend lately? Perhaps you cut the conversation short (cutting your hair off yourself) because they were ridiculing your thinking or position on some matter being discussed.



Dream interpretation: About hair?

I've heard before that the dreams that creep you out stick in your mind more than just ordinary dreams. What I'm thinking is that the long hair stands for what you really are. If you stick out who you really are you would be made fun of. So you decide to change yourself.



I know that sounds like total cornballishness



hehe



but it just came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment