Thursday, March 29, 2012

My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

Every month my boyfriend who likes short hair gives me a haircut. He likes it to be short so that he can see my neck. He uses the clippers for my nape. He usually gives me a china doll haircut with short bangs.



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

What advise are you asking for?



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

If you don't like it tell him to stop and that you want to grow your hair out a bit. If you do like keeping your hair short, then great, free hair cuts. It's your hair however, you should have it cut how you like it.



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

ouch... I'm sorry. Just tell him that you want to decide what YOU look like.



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

thats gross kill it,



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

Maybe go to a salon?!



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

Um...... i think that's kinda wierd. If your not comfortable with him doing that, which you dont sound like you are , tell him you don't like that he cuts your hair and for him to stop it ! Thats it. See what he tells you and hope his reaction is not wierd just like, okay i wont then.



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

Just become Bald then he dont have nothing to cut....



My boyfriend cuts my hair for me. what should i do?

Introduce your boyfriend to the wonderful world of up dos. He gets all the neck view he wants and you get the hair length you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment