Friday, March 30, 2012

Short hair, or not?

I have shoulder-length hair (layered) now. My hair wavy-ish, kinda curly, and I have to straighten it to get the look I want. However, if I get a pixie cut (a la Sienna Miller, Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman) I won't ever have to use styling products again :) But since I'm young, the girls at school will be like "Eww ur hair is so short!!" So my question is... to cut, or not to cut?



Short hair, or not?

I would not do it!! Not only is this very tomboyish... if your hair is wavyish- cutting it will probably make it more wavy and it will be so hard to do anything with it being so short!



Short hair, or not?

depends on the shape of your face. but if you want to cut it, go ahead dont let the girls in school hold you back.



Short hair, or not?

if it's suuppper short then no. try maybe just a trim, it's a difference, but not too big. Also try side bangs, they're in and hawt! hope this helps! xoxo



Short hair, or not?

Ooohh! Get it done like Natalie Portman! Her hair is gorgeous! Go for it!



Short hair, or not?

No, that's TOO short. you don't wanna be boyish. you should be feminine.



Short hair, or not?

NO~those waves are going to curl up if you cut it that short and you are going to spend all your time straightening it....I speak from personal experience...with wavy hair-especially if it has volume-it is just as much work, if not more to keep it short.



And by the way, don't do anything for the kids at school. It is a bad habit to get into.



Short hair, or not?

Go bald.



Get wigs.



Any hairstyle is free for the taking.



Short hair, or not?

My hair is the same kind as yours when I cuted it I was sceared that it would be hard to use it because it would be curlier but believe me I was wrong it was the best thing I've ever done!!! Everybody liked it! Even the girlygirls!! I'm not lieing!! I was surprised and not at the same time! Girl it was gorgeus!! but you decide! Oh and it actualy was easier to treat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment