Friday, March 30, 2012

Very short wavy hair - Advice needed!?

I am a 28 year old woman with *very* short, medium-thickness, naturally wavy, medium-dark brown hair. I'm not very good at styling, and I don't want my hair to feel super-stiff or look too "done". The good news is that I do have a nice oval face and round head for super-short hair. I *desperately* need some suggestions for easy cuts/styles that look fairly feminine and work with my hair's natural properties. I live in the South, where very short hair on younger women is fairly uncommon, and I can't find a hairdresser with enough experience to guide me. I *swear* I'm about to just shave myself bald. HELP!



Very short wavy hair - Advice needed!?

i *dont* get your question.



Very short wavy hair - Advice needed!?

Before you go to the hair dressers, look through lots and lots of magazines and even the web for hair styles. Keep in mind the texture and thickness of your hair. At least you will have a starting point and something you can show the stylist.



Very short wavy hair - Advice needed!?

try this



http://www.prohaircut.com/lisa-rinna-sho...



or



http://www.prohaircut.com/Kelis_Sort_Hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment