Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New hair product " Groganics "?

I just got a really short hair cut because my hair was damaged really bad But i miss my long hair how could i get my hair to grow back faster i'm trying this new product call Groganics it soppose to be really good I have noticed a little growth but i want more they also have so vitiamins that i want to start taking hopeing it will speed up the overall growth do u think its worth it do you know anyone else that have tried this product the lady that recommed it to me which she used it also said a lot of older men use it and praises it I just want to know if anyone else have tried it also on the bottle it says its a DHT blocker for older people or people with advanced hair loss and i'm only 19 do u think its neccessary for me???



New hair product " Groganics "?

I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.



GNC makes a tablet called "Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition. Even though I took these GNC pills for 4 months, I wouldn't recommend them because they are not the most high quality pills available.



ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that



http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...



This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.



I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.



The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.



My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.



The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth

No comments:

Post a Comment