Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

I'm 5'11" and have always had long blonde hair. At this point I am having mixed emotions about it b/c I love my hair, but it always looks the same. I want something with style, and that is fairly easy and professional looking. So I have been thinking of cutting it shorter (meduim, maybe shoulder length). Does shorter hair look bad on really tall girls.



My frame is girly, no broad shoulders, or masculine features. I'm not stick thin, but I'm not overweight, pretty average.



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

it will make you look taller.and it really depends on your face shape.if you're having mixed feelings, cut it but not too short.



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

Why not try layering it? That way, you'll have a different style, yet still have your long hair! =]



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

I've heard that if you are tall, you should not get your hair cut too short. However, it really depends a lot more on your face shape. And keep in mind, tall models often have short hair.



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

Layer your hair. But it mostly depends on your face shape. But I love long hair.



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

U SHOULD JUST CUT IT MEDIUM-SIZED WITH LAYERS AND SIDE BANGS



THATS HOW I HAVE IT



Short(er) hair on a tall girl?

You can sell your long hair for some cash at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment