Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I need a new men's hair style:?

OK so I'm a rock musician my whole life. I've had long hair, I've tried short hair, etc etc. Now I'm 33 and slightly balding (not too bad yet but its there), and most hairstylists recommend a short hair style, so that the balding isn't as obvious. The problem is: I'm a rock musician, I like long shaggy wild out-of-control but with-style hair. So what does one do?



1) Get short hair cut, dye it blue and/or shave symbols into it



2) Grow it really long, so you can't see the bald spot in back, but the receding hair line in front is still noticeable.



3) Grow it medium length, layer it, use lots of product, and have sort of a mad-scientist-meets-rocker look



4) shave it bald, and maybe grow the goatee back



Additional info: I am dirty-dishwater blonde, and have a young face, more the cute-cherubic kinda face than the angular-handsome face.



I need a new men's hair style:?

out of those, i guess i would do the 1st one. but do you have a favorite band or musician? because then i would look for pictures of them on the internet to find a cool style that fits you too



I need a new men's hair style:?

internet



I need a new men's hair style:?

A hair style that I like for guys is the "faux hawk".



Leave the sides short like half a inch, and the top a bit longer (1.5 inches)so you can spike it up the middle like a mohawk, but its more wearable because the sides aren't shaved.



I need a new men's hair style:?

so you say your a hardcore rocker, and you are balding...hmmm one word dude...MOHAWK!!!! Or depending on where you are balding, a reverse mohawk, meaning grow your hair out then run some clippers right down the center of your noggin.



I need a new men's hair style:?

dont be so worried about it....do what you like



I need a new men's hair style:?

all of those are gross try cut it kinda short then spike the top.



I need a new men's hair style:?

Thats a tough one. I have a friend that is a rock musician and he hasnt had a haircut in 12 years. He loves his long hair, always has and always will. So if you've always had long hair, I understand how hard it would probably be for you to part with that so my suggestion is keep it long, dont get it cut. Let it grow long enough to cover your bald spot and I dont think the receding hairline in front will matter. When you have that much hair, people are gonna comment and the hair you do have, not the small spot in front where there isnt any. KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!



I need a new men's hair style:?

try something to thicken your hair -- nioxin products, flax oil (omegas 3 and 6 are good for hair thickening) something like that. hair products can often be the reason you are thinning. check for alcohols and waxes in your shampoos, conditioners, gels, etc. if your scalp isn't healthy and happy you don't get healthy happy hair. when you are younger your cells rejuvinate a lot faster -- by 35 they don't so much anymore so you have to help them out.



I need a new men's hair style:?

OMG!!! grow it really long and get it layered. long hair is hot.



I need a new men's hair style:?

Dont cut it.



You can cut it like the shaolin (is that the spelling?) they keep their hair really long but shave it from the middle of the head leaving the from half real bald and the back with hair falling over .... I guess that would suit your rock! and you will definately rock.



Watch a film by jetlee called fearless and get the style am talking bout...



I need a new men's hair style:?

if you do not want to get it cut short then try a hair transplant that will grow hair where you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment