Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Growing out Hair Problem??

I'm growing out my hair, and I have a really short hair cut (think halle barry short). I want to get it a bit past my shoulders. Question is, it is already starting to get on my nerves with little parts of it sticking out. I don't like the way hairspray feels in my hair. Are there any other products that I can use or any other hints that you guys suggest to make those "sticky outies" more tame while I grow it out so they don't annoy me? Thanks!!!



Growing out Hair Problem??

Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment