Saturday, May 5, 2012

Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

I am thinking of getting a buzzcut. Probably like a number 3 or 4 on top.



i had my hair cut short with scissors 2 summers ago and am thinking/wondering if it would look good buzzed (this wasnt buzzed) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



any opinions of whether or not i should go get it buzzed?



Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

You look good in that picture. I would suck your penis if your hair looked like that. Goodluck!



Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

NO BUZZ CUT but spike your hair a bit, do a little george clooney kind of style!



Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

if you got ur hair buzzed its a fact that u live longer and have much less chances of getting cancer



but i suggest get it buzzed it would look great!



Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

Well i dont see why not, a number 3 and 4 isnt really far away from getting it cut with the scissors. As a matter of fact a number three and four can be cut with scissors its just faster with the clippers. Go for it!



Should I get my hair shorter? Please help, 10pts?

Your head shape suggests that a buzz cut would look great.



Might also consider what Alejandra said. Keep it the natural color and comb it toward the front, then spike up the front. Looks great, attracts lots of ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment