Monday, April 23, 2012

Vannessa Anne Hudgens New hair cut. Anyone have any good pics???? Please help!?

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of Vannessas newish hair cut from the music video Say Ok and from High school musical 2. Any pictures from anywhere where you can see her layers and the style would be great! Thaanks! I am gettting my hair cut tomorrow and need a picture soon. THANKS SO MUCH!! Or any other cute short hair cut similar to that from someone else..



Vannessa Anne Hudgens New hair cut. Anyone have any good pics???? Please help!?

http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor...



heres a good one



Vannessa Anne Hudgens New hair cut. Anyone have any good pics???? Please help!?

I think you should go on google and try to pull up some pictures!! That always helps me find exactly what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment