Friday, April 27, 2012

Chop my hair off? This short?>.I have a picture!?

http://i3.tinypic.com/116ryp1.jpg



http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2756/...



This one isnt as short as the other but Hilarie Burton's curls are beautiful!



HELP! I have mdeuimish lon hair and im SCARED to cut it off, im not sure what kinda hair cut it is! i tried finding a striaght hair cut of her with this length of hair and SHE HAS NONE so these are the only ones close enough. Please suggest a RIGHT answer of what hair cut it might be. DONT guess, this is my hair were talking about! o ya i have a ROUND FACE SHAPE and they say short is really hair to pull off, i need the right kinda layers/cut, so help???PLEASE



Chop my hair off? This short?%26gt;.I have a picture!?

i think you are pretty the way u are



Chop my hair off? This short?%26gt;.I have a picture!?

I really liked the second picture, as the syle is hot, but if I were you, I would leave my nice straight hair as it is, and go see if you can find a wig that would be similar to the cut you want, and try it on. You may be very surprised.



Chop my hair off? This short?%26gt;.I have a picture!?

That actually isn't short. Mine is cut to where it has 2 inch spikes. Yes, I'm a gal, and I get nothing but complements. My face is round as they get. but short works.



Give it a shot!



Chop my hair off? This short?%26gt;.I have a picture!?

short hair with round face doesn't go together :/



i've try and it looks horrible



makes my face fat lookin like



Chop my hair off? This short?%26gt;.I have a picture!?

KEEP IT. IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment