Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

I think short hair on women is sexy. I also get aroused at the thought of a women getting her hair cut short. anything wrong with that?



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

No problem. You stay away from the girls I like, and you problably have less competition for the girls you like.



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

that is your preference so why would anything be wrong with that



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

NO THAT IS JUST WHAT YOU LIKE SOME GUYS LIKE BIG WOMAN AND SOME LIKE SKINNY!



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

Nope...want a date? ;)



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with that. You're probably attracted to a girl/woman who's confident %26amp; daring. I have long hair but, always admire women that can chop off their hair %26amp; make it work.



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

no, not at all.



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

Why should that be a problem. Why do you see that as a problem. Is there some underlyling something that you aren't saying that is worrying you. Being as I have very very short hair I would hope that there would be men out there that would find it attractive and that not all men would want women with long flowing locks. I just wonder if you are afraid that because you like women with short hair you have a fear that you might actually be attracted to men, if that's the case, it's silly. You just like women with short hair. Don't look into something too deeply. You can find yourself going crazy for no reason at all. A lot of men like women with short hair, it's just what they like, plain and simple, no hidden agenda.



I'm attracted to short-haired women. anything wrong with that?

what would be wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment