Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Short hair styles for a 4 year old girl?

I just got an order form for school pictures on WEDNESDAY! Help me, please...



my daughter is 4 and she cut her hair about two months ago. We had to buzz it like a boy's cut to even it out. She still has longer hair in the back, kind of like a mullet.



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Ma...



She's got a cute, spunky, firecracker personality, and loves colors like green, yellow, and orange. She can pull off a funky do, but I just can't figure out how to do anything.



I've tried doing a messy spiky do with a super stiff gel that has fibers in it, and topping it off with hair spray, but in 3 hours it has gone flat. I tried putting velcro bows in, and they fall out. I even tried gluing the velcro bow in with a dab of the gel glue (which held for about 4 hours).



I'm not sure where to find hair accessories that might work for her, and haven't a clue about how to fix her uber short hair. I've looked at websites, but they all seem to be for adults.



Short hair styles for a 4 year old girl?

I think it is a cute the way it is. Having said that, I remember my gran-daughter having short hair that was very similar and everyone thought she looked like a boy in her pictures.



Headbands seem to be in and I bet you could get something cute at the dollar store. With that hair cut it would look like it was planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment