Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How do I fix a bad hair cut?

How do I fix a bad short hair cut?



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

If you're a guy, just crop it...let it grow back out again...



If you're a lady, I have no suggestions...



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Try a new color, or try to get it somewhat shorter with layers. You'll have to wait intell it grows out, unless you'd want to get extensions. Good luck, look at pictures of people who have the same length of hair. Maybe you can show your stylist and get a refund.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

depends on how short.. boy short?? other??



try curly one day and straight and do all you can with it.. look up different ways to wear it up.. half up half down.. or if its really short in cute little clips for awhile until it grows!!



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

you really cant till it grows back out



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

bad how? if just uneven..go in and have them razor cut to blend..don't like the style.. try styling it a differant way or let it grow out. 2 weeks is the differance between a good cut and a bad one..lol



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

I would go to a really well know salon. They will be able to improve it but it going to have to grow out.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Every time I have gotten a bad hair cut I have always been told " it will grow back". Depending on how short your hair is you may just want to cut it all off and start over.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Shave your head.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Depending on the level of badness, it can be managable. First, see if a hat brings you out or makes it worse. Next, try creating some wild crazy styles that fit your hair cut. Or just wait for your hair to start growing back.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Thats not an easy one. You could try wearing it differently, maybe add some color and go with something totally different. Theres so many different styles for short hair that almost anything would look good. You could fluff it up or straighten it out, add some mousse and let your fingers do the walking. Dont be scared to try something new, you can redo it.



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

been there.. done that..



right now scarves are in and really hot..



get an awesome print and wrap it around your head..



another good tip is buy some of jessica simpson's new hair do's.. clip in extensions..



tried them during an event and they are reliable and add inches to your hair



How do I fix a bad hair cut?

Need more info. what's wrong with it? How short? for example. I've been in your shoes to many times. I've learned not to go have it recut,not even by someone else,they always seem to make it allot worse even when it was fixable. I work with the bad cut and the hair I have left. I never like it,but you just have to deal with it until it grows out. Wear it up,curl it to blend in uneven layers ,wear scarves,it might not be something you would normally do,but if it can get you through the bad cut,then do it. Hey,if you are a guy that's another story,you always have the option of cutting it all off and still look good. I know if totally sucks to have bad hair cut and if your a girl it can be totally devastating. Believe me,it will grow back though.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment