Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long hair with short layers! need pics!!?

im planning on getting my hair cut next week. i was thinking of keeping the length i hav which is just past my bra line and getting short layers! But i don't want it to look punk or emo



can someone please show me some pictures of long hair with short layers!



Long hair with short layers! need pics!!?

Unless you're going for the whole punk look, I wouldn't do that.



You can gtet short[er] layers..but you need to leave some space between them.



If you put them too close together, they will stack and stand out.



Then, you'll pretty much have a fashion mullet and hate it.



Long hair with short layers! need pics!!?

Well i would send a pix but this computer isnt letting me on my photobucket!



It depends on the face shape you have..



If you have high cheek bones or a square shape it wouldnt look good..



Stick with the length that you have..maybe get 1 1/2 inch between the layers that will look good and you can do much more with your hair like that!....



Long hair with short layers! need pics!!?

You could try this, ;)..



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...

No comments:

Post a Comment