Thursday, April 26, 2012

Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

Any products either to treat or prevent split ends.



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

Most salons offer a service called a cellophane rinse.It helps seal split ends and hair looks great.It is similar to a color treatment but it is clear and adds shine.If I am not mistaken it needs to be kept up about every three months or so.So while you are doing this have your hair dresser take off just a bit at a time.To increase hair growth during this time take a prenatal vitamin.This increases hair and nail growth.Your stylist can tell you more about the cellophane rinse.



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

nope...just trimming your hair. you don't even have to cut it that short..just a small trim to keep the split ends from forming



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

Try a hot oil treatment.Then follow up with a deep conditioner. Put it on the ends of you hair and leave it on for 10 minutes.



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

Just give your hair I slight trim it will help your hair from split ends.



=3



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

The only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off! But to cover them up go to your local wal-mart and get Frizz-ease serum anfd put it on your ends then use a hot tool(straigtneror curling iron ect.) this cover them up but doesnt get ird of them



Any products for split ends?? I don't want to cut my hair short!!?

Sorry to infrom you but the best way to cure split ends is to cut them. I'm African American so my hair grows alot slower than say someone of Caucasian, Latin or Asian decent. My hair was sooooo badly damaged because I was'nt taking good care of it. My hair was a little past my shoulders and over half of it was ALL spit and damaged ends. It had to come off. Half of it was cut off. Not only did having a new do was pretty cool but my hair grew like madd! It's been over a year since I cut it and I get it trimmed every month and it's longer now than before I cut it.



Go ahead and get just the bad stuff cut. Then make sure you take better care of your hair, reduce the amount of heat ( curling irons and blow dryers ), wash and moisturize regularly. Find a shampoo and conditioner that works better for your hair type. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment