Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re: Short Hair!!?

Ok, i've cut my hair up to my jawbone and i like it, but it's alot of up keep which is weird for a short style i know but my hair flicks out.



Anyway, i have an oblong face which is slightly angelic, like the cubby angels with small lips. i'm wondering if a pixie cut would suit me because i really like them!! And their just wash and go mainly.



Thanks for your help!!



Re: Short Hair!!?

I think a pixie cut would look really cute with your face shape. Go for it :)



Re: Short Hair!!?

i think that is your best shot.



Re: Short Hair!!?

well, if you do it and don't like the cut it will grow back. it sounds like it would be cute and wash and go styles are the best.



Re: Short Hair!!?

I think u are suit with the pixie cut. you will look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment