Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What helps your hair grow the fastest?

Just last weekend, I got a really short hair cut.



It wasn't the length I wanted at all.. and I really miss my long hair.



Naturally, my hair grows slightly faster than the average person, but I've been looking for something that might speed it up a little more.



I've heard good stuff on jojoba oil, and I've heard of taking different vitamins.



I know trimming helps it, and I plan to do that, too.



But, does anybody have any more information on what will help my hair?



Does jojoba oil work?



What's the best, healthiest, and safest way to help my hair grow faster?



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

Vitamins can help promote hair growth but there really isn't anything that can make your hair grow faster, regardless of what you hear. Just eat healthy and take vitamins. Prenatal vitamins are good too. Trimming hair does not help it grow, that is physically impossible...so unless you want it to stay short, or if you get excessive damage, I wouldn't trim it. Also, do a protein treatment once in a while just to be sure your hair is its healthiest and strongest, that way there is no breakage that might stunt it's growth.



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

A high Protein diet, and prenatal vitamins help! They also make your hair and nails strong!



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

Vitamins called Ultra Hair will help your hair grow.



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle.If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



What helps your hair grow the fastest?

Any oil will help but massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows so a regular massage is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment