Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

I'm 12 years old, and I'm cutting my hair and donating it to Locks of Love (it's my 2nd time doing this). I have to give 10 inches at least, but I want to keep my hair at least right below my ears. If anyone has ideas for a short hair cut or web sites. My hair is fairly straight, I have what people call a oval shaped face, green eyes, and really light brown hair.



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

Wow you must be gorgeous!i wish i looked like what you described,well since you have an oval shaped face i suggest a nice 1920's bob.it's both fun and flirty.hope that helps.



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

a pixie cut?



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

I saw this girl with a cute faux hawk the other day, it left her nearly bald but with enough curly short hair on the sides and then a heavier curley streak right down the middle. It was cute on her...you migh give it a try...I think it'll be the closest you should ever come to a Mo hawk.



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

i have hairstyles in mind that i cant really explain over the internet. lol....i just wanted to tell you that you are a sweet, good-hearted person. hope you find the cut your looking for and have a nice day! :D



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

get your hair layered i am 11 and my hair is layered and everybody loves it. it is right below my ears 2 so it would be perfect:)



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

layers



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

Get a haircut where you have layers but your hair is thin. The layers have to be stringy. Getting highlights also will really bring our the color in your hair!



http://myspace-441.vo.llnwd.net/00949/14...



for example, her hair!



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

dear, do not layer your hair!! if you are used to having long hair you will not be happy with a ton of different layers. i second the bob, maybe with a undercut so you will have a little curl and added volume. your the coolest kid!!!!!!



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

Here is a website for haircuts that you might be interested in .



Thank you for doing what you are doing.



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

hi. my name is Kelsey. and i had medium hair once. but i turned it into a shaggy. it has 3 layers, and it fits my face shape. it would probably fit any ones, especially someone with an oval shaped head. its about an inch below my chin. so if your hair is 15 inches or longer, i would say get this type of cut. i went to great clips. they're usually really good. go to a local one though.



Short haircut ideas for a preteen girl?

get a layered bob with razor cut angles... It looks amazing on young girls with oval faces.... It is awesome of you to donate your hair for Locks of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment