Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm getting my hair cut soon?

I need to cut a lot off because I got a perm. The bottom 8 or so inches of my hair is dry %26amp; damaged.



http://i11.tinypic.com/5zgysxv.jpg



That's my hair now.



Would I look bad with a shorter hair cut?



I hope you can tell.. it's the only good picture that showed my real hair length :X



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

You would look pretty with any length of hair. It looks nice and thick though, so I would recommend only getting a few inches of length cut off.



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

Shorter hair will look good on you



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

dont cut all the damaged hair(8 in.) cut at least 3 in. because if not, it will be too short.



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

You're cute. I think you'd look fine with a short cut.



:%26lt;)



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

aw, you're pretty [: omg, no you wouldnt look bad at all. just make it stylish. make it an edgy look. atleast something like this?



http://www.flickr.com/photos/27611517@N0...



%26amp; if you straighten it, it'll look cute with the bangs and all. i hope i've helped? 閳?br>I'm getting my hair cut soon?



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont cut it... ommmmmg donnnnnnnnnt .. just cut like on the damaged tails.. u need long hair for the type of ur face.. because u have big cheeks (from what i saw) and long hair would look so sexy and it would show that u have a slimmer face.. i mean if u have short hair with big cheeks then ud look like the fish wich inflates lol..



I'm getting my hair cut soon?

You totally wont look bad. Short is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment