Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

My hair is currently short straight and below my ears. I have very short bangs. I m a gal.



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

You could cut your hair very short like a boy. I like my daughter did last year .



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

Go to the barborshop



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

Get a pixie! pixies are very cute!! I had one once, they rock!



If your Hair cutter doesn't know what I'm talking about, tell them



It's a layered bob.



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

Well, If you like your hair long, you should probably wear



a hat if you dont like anyone looking at your hair.



You should wear a hat until your hair grows back to just about



to your collar bone.



If you like your hair short, then go out into the world and show



your hair off! (Dont show it off if it is dirty!) (laughs)



Hope it helps you, my friend!



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

If you want a sweet short style, go for a pixie cut mabie with a few layers round the face ----------- very cute!



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

Got Halle Berry's old cut. Adorable.



I wana cut my hair very short. Any suggestion??

Not 2 short like a bob or something. Maybe a little ast your shoulders or smaller. It is much easier to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment