Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spiked Short Hair? Scared?

I really really want to get my hair cut with the spikey like hair in the back then like the side bangs in the front...



but im terrified that it mite look bad...



i really want to do something totally different with my hair...



right now its dirty blonde little past shoulder length...



i also wanna put some strawberry blonde into it...



help me please....thanks!!!



Spiked Short Hair? Scared?

http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0...



Try this site for a free virtual makeover. You can choose different hairstyles and stuff to get an idea of what it would be like. If this doesn't work though I say just do it. I have a round face and thin hair and I have always worn it shoulder length and the same style. Recently though I had the urge to cut it like you described and I just did it. It's hair, it'll grow back - but honestly I am so glad I did. I love it. It's short in the back and angles longer in the front. It's easy to take care of and it has movement. Just do it. You have nothing to lose. You will have a healthy cut and it will grow back if you don't like it. Good luck and Happy holidays.



I just tried this site and I love it. you can do your hair and your makeup. It's fun. I am not sure what all the styles on there are yet, but I am going to go search some more. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment